[PopPlayer’s Best Features]
★ Cloud: With PopPlayer’s Cloud support, you can conveniently watch video anytime or anywhere. While PopPlayer currently only supports Dropbox in the Cloud, it also supports uploading and downloading.
★ Streaming: PopPlayer can also be used to watch videos online. To watch streaming videos, just enter the URL of the video from the web browser and then click the PopPlayer icon to use it as your player. Your visited URL history is also automatically saved in PopPlayer’s Streaming menu for quick re-access and you can even customize the titles of the streaming content.
★ Support for various file formats: PopPlayer supports MP4 as a standard format but other file formats can also be played with limitations to the speed control and EarComfort features.
★ Sound Effects: EarComfort is a unique feature of PopPlayer that makes sound smoother and more comfortable when listening for a long time so that speed control doesn’t hurt or bother your ears. Cinema Sound is another sound enhancement for surround sound. Both can be selected at playback but are only available when earphones are in use.
★ Quick Playlists: PopPlayer keeps basic quick playlists for you including New, Recently Played, Most Played, and Audio, all in the slide menu for easy access.
★ Widget: The Widget is a convenient tool for controlling audio playback in PopPlayer. Once you install the widget, play speed control and pause can easily control audio content running in the background on your device.
[Here are some ways to use PopPlayer to enhance your media experience!]
★ Do you want to quickly replay a favorite scene in a video?
- Add a bookmark! Quickly mark an important moment in a video to easily re-visit it.
★ Would you like to watch a specific section of a video repeatedly?
- Try the Repeat Section feature! You can select the specific video section you want to watch repeatedly by setting Start (A) and End (B) where you like and then conveniently study it over and over again until you’re satisfied.
★ Would you like to learn the latest dance moves of favorite pop stars or admire the breathtaking feats of pro athletes? Or maybe practice correct pronunciation while listening over and over again as you study a new language?
- Take advantage of Playback Speed Control! This feature allows you to play video and audio faster or slower than normal. It’s not only possible to adjust the playback speed from 0.3X ~ to 2.0X normal speed in steps of 0.1x, but PopPlayer also offers this speed controlled playback smoothly in Full HD video (1080P).
1. Playback Speed Control
3. Repeat Section
6. Subtitle Support
7. Screen Lock
1. Optimized for content encoded with H.264 video and AAC/MP3 audio codecs
(*Other formats can still be played but the speed control and EarComfort features may not be available.*)
2. Optimized for devices with 1GHz or faster CPU
3. Playback may vary depending on device’s hardware performance.
4. May not play properly on tablets
5. Support all devices running Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above